Cashel Property Investment Ltd
Cashel Property Investment Limited
Maat Consulting Ltd are accepting applications in a new investment opportunity to purchase the property at 60 and 38 Cashel Street, Christchurch.
635 parcels of B shares are offered by a new company “Cashel Property Investment Limited” which has acquired the property. Each parcel comprises 50,000 shares of $1 each.
This investment in the company owns the property at 60 and 38 Cashel Street, Christchurch, includes:
- Projected cash returns of 6.75%* p.a, pre-tax payable monthly
- The property has 15 tenants – with 75% of the area tenanted by PwC (the international accounting firm), Chapman Tripp (the tier 1 legal firm), Crombie Lockwood (a leading NZ insurance brokerage firm) and Tonkin and Taylor (a prominent engineering design company)
- An Equity Investment offer
- The Issuer has registered as a Portfolio Investment Entity (PIE)
This offer closed and was settled on November 11, 2020. However there may still be shares that can be acquired.
If this investment opportunity is of interest to you, we encourage you to register your interest by calling either the Maat office on (09) 414 6078 or Jodi Tuffin on (021) 0844 2523 to discuss this investment.
* Projected pre-tax return for a 2 years and 5 month period.
A copy of the Product Disclosure Statement may also be obtained from the Issuer at B4, 17 Corinthian Drive, Auckland. Further information is available on the Disclose Register through searching offer 12934. This offer is made in accordance with the Financial Markets Conduct Act 2013.